sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2011

the handmade Portuguese possession

Hello everyone, we are starting a new weekly feature, short and graphic, introducing our team members and to know a little more about them, through a simple question:



Fric de Mentol, can you share with us the handmade Portuguese possession you most cherish? Tell us a little bit more about it.




 painted rocks


I love the rocks my parents (both Portuguese) used to paint on the summer vacations. These ones were painted in 1975, 3 years before I was born and there's a special one dated 'September 1st', it's their wedding anniversary. There are plenty more, at my progenitor's home. They are so colorful, with happy patterns and shapes that inspire my work everyday.

6 comentários:

  1. Hi!
    These rocks are really fascinating, the paintings are great. Love the ladybug, really cute!
    **
    Liliana

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OOohhhhh!!!! <3
    Obrigada por partilhares, thank you for sharing! Love them, so sweet!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much!! My pleasure sharing with you the little 'recuerdos'.
    And I'm excited to see the next possession :D

    ResponderEliminar